A/B testing lets you create variations for a number of page elements (blocks, images, content, buttons, form fields, and so on), then compare which variation performs best. It measures the number of conversionsA conversion is when a website visitor takes a desired action.
In our example we are testing what kind of banners would be more effective to get user to visit Best practices page where the link leads. Follow below steps to create a test:
- First create a page with an option A and publish the page. In this example we are using Banner block.
- Then remove the Banner block (option A) and create a Banner card block (option B). DO NOT publish the page change!
- Choose option "A/B Test Changes" under Publish menu.
- Add settings for A/B testing
- Click "Start test" on the right top corner.