- Open Media folder on the right.
- To open image settings, double-click the image or click "Edit" on the image's right hamburger menu.
- Click "All properties" button on the top (next to Options button) to get a better view.
- Choose enabled languages.
- Add names and descriptions for those languages.
Creating demo blocks
- You can also add tags for each document (or image) and use them to sort information with different blocks.
- First you have to create them under site settings and then drag and drop those to image settings (Tags).
- To create a new tag, go to [Settings] and create it (New Page » Tag). To get folder structure more clear use "Container pages". For example:
Container page: End-uses
- Add files (documents, images,...) to Media folder and drag and drop tags to file's settings ("Tags" field).
- Add "Tag filter search" to your webpage and define settings.
NOTE! "Tag filter search block" is intended for general use. There will be a separate block for Certificate finder.
Future development enhancements:
- Add "Clear all" filters button (MVP)
- Filter clear buttons should have less focus (grayed and smaller) (MVP)
- When selecting big names we should keep the arrow (currently it disappears and only shows elipses after the name) (MVP)
- Share functionality - copy to clipboard, opening email item with link copied there (other suggestions?) (MVP)
- Pop-up window that would display copy to clipboard or send email options (other)
- When opening filter list the selections should be left aligned (MVP)
- Items in the filter should be ordered alphabetically (MVP)
- Increase the gap between the clear filters buttons and the search results list (MVP)
- Let's check after the clear buttons are changed