Social sharing functionality on the bottom of the pages has been site specific before. Now it is possible to activate or deactivate that functionality per page.
Site specific setting
Feature has a site specific setting which can be made in [Settings] » Config » Show social sharing for all content.
Page specific setting
If page specific setting is needed it can be made in page's All properties » SEO/Social » Social share feature on page:
The page specific settings has 3 options:
- Default – Uses the site specific setting.
- Show – Displays social sharing even if the feature is not set in site settings.
- Hide – Hides the feature per page.
When new page is created page types have below settings:
- News page – "Show" value is selected by default.
- Landing page – "Hide" value is selected by default.
- Content, columned content, event and blog pages – "Default" value is selected by default.